Remote access to Health Informatics journals
No VPN needed to access AMIA Annual Symposium Proceedings (regular & student papers only)
- Click https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/journals/362/
- Or, search PubMed by the query (“AMIA Annu Symp Proc”[Journal])
- If you have any trouble, please view this tutorial.
No VPN needed to access JAMIA full-text articles at PubMed Central
- Click https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/journals/76/
- If you can’t find the full-text article you want at PubMed Central, try the following steps.
Step 1: VPN to UNC campus by following the instructions on UNC ITS website;
Step 2: Go to https://library.unc.edu/ (you might be prompted again for secure login using your Onyen & password);
Step 3: Enter the title of the article you are looking for in the input box and click the “Search” button;
Step 4: Select the article you would like to view;
Step 5: Click the “Full Text Online” button on the record page.
Still have trouble? Please view the second tutorial.
Note: The following journal titles will be cancelled by the UNC University Library due to the contact expiration with Elsevier. If you need the full-text articles from these two journals, please use the Interlibrary Loan Service.
- International Journal of Medical Informatics
- Journal of Biomedical Informatics